[Advaita-l] Pitru Rina and progeny

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jun 22 03:35:11 EDT 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

It is possible, only if such a jnAni is not a saNyAsi ? else, from where do the next 7 generations come ?

Ø   If not next, previous generation in case of the jnAni – brahmachaari sanyasi like our bhagavatpAda ☺ since I don’t remember that shruti exactly.  Anyway ‘next’ also possible if the jnAni was gruhastha and then  a vidvat saNyAsi ☺  jnAni’s sons would take the wealth of his, friends would get the share of his puNya and foes would get the share of his pApa which he did / accumulated  prior to jnana.   His saNchita Agaami would get distributed in this way, but prArabdha aka avidyA lesha  would continue to influence his attitude / behavior even after jnana.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar