[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-511 to 1-524

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jun 23 06:51:10 EDT 2017

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am not able to read your Sanskrit bhAshya vAkya but if you are quoting about shankAvishA and resultant mrutyu, and  svapna is asatya svapnAnubhava is satya  etc. if I remember right I have quoted this along with kArikA bhAshya where bhAshyakAra clarifies why shruti rejects all upAya-s  which try to denote Atman by saying  neti neti and  how mere  lines would give us the correct knowledge of number though lines are not directly related to no. But my good dvaita prabhuji continued his objection on these quotes also…and said clarification of siddhAnti to the pUrvapaxi is still open for further deliberation.  As I said before I don’t remember all those objections now.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar