[Advaita-l] vaasanaakShaya and manonaasha

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 00:46:22 EDT 2017

Pranams
There are 2 views with regards to prArabhdha karma of GYAnI.
1. GYAnAgni sarva karmANi bhasmasAt route tathA...
It means GYAna destroys all 3 karma-s
So for a jivanmukta even prArabhdha too is destroyed. Mind of GYAnI is
Brahman itself says SrI Ramana Maharahi. So it's pseudo ego and mind. He
can quit body as per own will.
Second Popular view is that after GYAna only prArabhdha remains as it was
already enforced before self realization

Hence here is difference of views

On Jun 24, 2017 8:07 AM, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <