[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-511 to 1-524

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:40:46 EDT 2017

To bring this discussion to a contemporary relevance, do read up on "false
memory syndrome" and how it is often a result of the so-called "recovered
memory therapy." Although our philosophical texts all more or less agree
that smRti can only be of things that have been actually experienced in the
past, there is mounting evidence that not only can the human recovery of a
past event be faulty in its process, but that a past event need not have
even taken place and yet people sometimes "recollect" a memory of something.

Vidyasankar

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <