[Advaita-l] A request

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 12:25:28 EDT 2017

Sreenivaasa Murthy - PraNAms
Coming from Science Background that is what I have been doing for the past few years,  and thanks to Advaita Academy, all my talks are available on yu-tube under Acharya Sadaji. The audio talks are available at wwws.Chinmayadc.org under Acharya Sadananda. Shree Aravinda Rao Karanam, who is also a moderator of Advaitin list has several talks on Geeta and Upanishads, where he follows closely Shankara Bhasyas.
Hari Om!Sadananda