[Advaita-l] prakriya bheda within tri matastha-s

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Mar 1 06:38:16 EST 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Thanks for sharing.  Whether there is any difference within this prapatti mArga sAdhana ??  whether these two groups differ one another in philosophical presentation also??  Where can I have more details about it??  Swamy Harshaananda of rAmakrishnAshrama has written briefly about three schools of thought (i.e. A, VA & D) in a small book.  But it will not go into the details of different prakriya-s within the orthodox dualistic traditions.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar

PS :  A special request to Sri Sada prabhuji and Sri Sreesha Rao to throw more light on prakriya bheda within sri vaishNava and dvaita saMpradAya-s.