[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:23:47 EST 2017

I am 81 years old. This story of the origin of modern science in Vedas is
an urban legend.

At the time of second world war some of our people used to say that Hitler
has become so powerful because
Germans who have taken away our vedas used them to invent all the weapons
they used.

Making such claims will produce in lay and ignorant people a false sense of
superiority and at the same time a feeling that they are cheated.

Whether it is then or now we should put ourselves a very simple question.

If foreigners who only have a superficial knowledge of Vedas can do all
these things
**why we, who have much deeper knowledge of Vedas, are not able to do it?**

This is a very sane question.

regards,
Sarma.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:36 PM, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l <