[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 01:48:47 EST 2017

Namaste

'Life is an accident' is now accepted by Scientists. Kindly see

http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/8215-mit-physicist-calls-human-life-an-accident-of-the-multiverse

The whole Life is a Changing process because for every life there is
Birth, Growth, Decay and Death. This Changing process is like the
Kaaka Taaliya Nyaya. Some crow comes and sits on a tree and at that
same time a fruit falls from the tree. The Crow did not make the fruit
to fall. There is no connection between the two. It is pure
coincidence and accident. Similarly if we do analysis of Life we can
see the whole Life is an accident. The ignorant person thinks by a
sperm and egg union Life is started. But it is an accident only.

-Venkatesh