[Advaita-l] Why brahma jnAna is capable of sarva nivritti

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:09:06 EDT 2017

Dear Venkat ji,

Many thanks for this very elaborate and instructive post.

In a different talk on Advaita Siddhi, Vidwan Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal
said that the concept of 'Sākṣī' is completely different in the Dvaita and
Advaita schools and there is a lot of discussion on this topic too.

Your efforts in presenting the topic so nicely is laudable.

warm regards
subbu

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 8:28 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <