[Advaita-l] Fantastic Rudram Chamakam chanting by 21 Priests

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Mon May 1 00:06:21 EDT 2017

​There will be slight variations in the pathantarams of different regions.
I think this is the version of Andhra. The very fact so many people are
reciting it in unison means
that they are reciting a single pathantaram as taught by their guru.
For example the pathantarams of north India sound quite different.
Just as this pathantaram sounds flawed to you, it is quite possible your
pathantaram
may sound flawed to these people.​

regards,
Sarma.

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 7:48 AM, Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan via Advaita-l <