[Advaita-l] Place of Origin of Mandana and Vacaspati

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat May 20 22:02:50 EDT 2017

Regarding Mandana Misra (not the author of the Brahma Siddhi) who is
admitted as the pre-sannyasa Sureshwaracharya, perhaps if one relies on the
Madhviyia Shankara vijaya, one can place him in the town Mahishmati.
Whether he came to settle down there from somewhere else would need some
more research.

regards
vs

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:38 AM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <