[Advaita-l] Who is Ishwara? He is NARAYANA only. Beautiful and soothing Narayana Bhajan

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 11:10:15 EDT 2017

I am amused Vidyasankar. How could your warning have come sooner when I write only occasionally on the list?

I think this list is a coterie, but I have no plans to quit on my own since I am only an occasional participant.

Now moving on to your answer to my main question- If I know myself as nirvishesha Atman, I am no longer an ignoramus. But who was I before I gained this knowledge? Wasn't I the Atman? Isn't the Atman then the biggest ignoramus?

Moreover, you and I are both the One and same Atman. Why does my knowledge automatically not lead to your knowledge? After all, being the same entity, we both sink and swim together. Why do we both have to separately strive for liberation?

Best Regards
Kalyan