[Advaita-l] Who is Ishwara? He is NARAYANA only. Beautiful and soothing Narayana Bhajan

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sun May 21 12:22:18 EDT 2017

Namaste,
Please answer my question first and I'd be glad to try and answer your
questions, to the extent I am able to.
Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 21 May 2017 5:15 p.m., "Kalyan" <kalyan_kg at yahoo.com> wrote:

Namaste

I just asked a straightforward question. I am surprised that rather than
answering the question, people are finding one excuse or the other to avoid
answering.

Regards
Kalyan