[Advaita-l] Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:14:48 EDT 2017

Oh, come off it. You know, sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be
thought a fool than to say something and remove all doubt. It's a pity that
you've been repeatedly choosing the latter option.

Once again, what is your purpose in being on a list that is dedicated to
traditional advaita vedAnta if you have a poor opinion of everyone from Adi
Sankara down? Just to exhibit some bravado daring the moderators to throw
you out?

Vidyasankar