[Advaita-l] The deniability of perception

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:29:43 EDT 2017

I partially agree with you on this. It is your choice where you want to
conduct a discussion, so if you would like to do so on another list, that's
perfectly fine. However, you are not correct that the focus of this list
precludes a similar discussion of issues related to advaita-siddhi here. I,
for one, would welcome a discussion on substantive points, rather than one
liner rejoinders, so long as people can learn to display some mutual
respect. It has been sorely lacking of late.

As for expecting that any discussion in any list can proceed without
irritating some or many members of that forum, that's an impossibility.
It's only a question of how much irritability one wants to display and how
much irritation from others one can tolerate.

Vidyasankar

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Srinath Vedagarbha via Advaita-l <