[Advaita-l] Prayoga books ( Shodashopachara during Homa/Havan)

Venkateswaran N E venkatne2011 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:29:51 EDT 2017

Hi Ajit, pranams.
Shri. Subbaraman’s daughter-in-law is handling the publications,
and she can be contacted at the address/phone below.

Shri A Subbaraman
“Maharshi Garden” apartments
18A/9, 5th Cross Road, CIT Colony, [Behind Devaki Hospital]
Maylapore, Chennai - 600 004
Ph: 044 2499 0227

The full set has some 64 books, of which 48 are related to Samskaras - from Garbhadhana to Anthyesti, as per Apastamba.
There is one book on Kapardi Karikas too.
The mantra bhaga is in devanagari and instructions in tamil.

Warm Regards,
Venkateshwaran

> On 24-May-2017, at 10:21 PM, Ajit Krishnan <ajit.krishnan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> namaste,
>
> > These books are available from their residence even now for a small price for non-purohits.
>
> Could you please let me know how I can contact the appropriate people to purchase these books? I am very much interested in this and would appreciate any pointers.
>
> Thanks,
>
>     ajit

Warm Regards,
Venkateshwaran N E