[Advaita-l] Posting from Jayakumar

girish girish girishwe at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 02:47:03 EDT 2017

Dear Sri Jayakumar
In a way most of us are visually challenged.  We continue to see AbhAsa as vAstava.

So.. no worry on that matter.
I am not intending to cause nay pain/discomfort to any one by this post.  Only conveyed my view on "visually  challenged" phrase.
Thanks
Namastripurasundaryai.
Girish He who has faith has ALL He who lacks faith, lacks all It is the faith in the name of lord that works wonders FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna