[Advaita-l] Sources for Challakere brothers audio

Suresh Rajagopalan sraja97 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 17:10:07 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have several audio CD's by Challakere brothers which I greatly revere.
Based on a earlier discussion on the list it appears I don't have all of
their recordings.

If Mr Bhaskar or anyone can tell me where I can get Mahanyasam or Rigveda
by Challakere brothers I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards
Suresh

*praNAms Sri Rama prabhuji*

Hare Krishna

I have the audio CDs of rudra, chamaka, aruNa, taiteereeya,
mahAnArAyaNa, mahAnyAsa, pavamAna (Rigveda) etc. recited  by
Challakere brothers (Sri Srinivasan & Sri Venugopal).  It's too good.
It is one of the purest renderings I have ever heard in my life.
Kindly let me know the more details of CDs that you are mentioning.
Would like to have it.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar