[Advaita-l] Any yajurveda (taittiriya shakha) scholars in Mumbai (pref. near Bandra)

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Wed May 31 03:52:09 EDT 2017

Pranams Sri Sriram ji,

Sorry for delayed response. Due to my ill health I do not check emails
regularly.

Please find telephone number and timings of Sringeri Matha, Chembur, Mumbai.

Tel: 022-2520 6978

Timings: 09.30 am to 11.00 am
            05.30 pm to 8.00 pm

I think they are the ones whom we can hope guide your brother properly.

I talked to them, but concerned person is available in above mentioned
timings only. I will contact them in evening and pass on info.

Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan have a sanskrit course. Maybe they can be helpful.

http://www.bhavans.info/sanskrit/index.asp

Post-Graduate and Research Dept.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, 4th floor,
Kulapati Munshi Marg, Chowpatty,
Mumbai-400007
Off. Tel. 23631261 / 23634463, Extn. Nos. 222/228

Both Chembur and Chawpati are far away from Bandra. Chawpati is
comparatively near to bandra. In local Suburban Western Railway, It is 10
stations from Bandra to Charni Road. Approx 30 mins in train and then 15
mins walk thereafter to reach chowpatty.

For Bandra to Chembur There is no direct train. It is 45mins drive or more
depending upon traffic. By Train there is harbour line from Bandra to
Wadala and then go to Chembur by road.

There is another organisation, Sanskrit Bharati, which generally has
courses in Pune, Maharashtra.

https://www.samskritabharati.in/contact

Please Check SL 6-Telengana and SL 9-Pune contacts.

Hari OM
Sujal

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <