[Advaita-l] prayAshchitaM for sAvitribhraShTAH

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:30:34 EST 2017

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <

> Namaste Rajeshji, Subbuji,
>
> Maybe Mani Dravid Shastriji or someone like him may be able to guide you
> further in this matter. Subbuji or others here should be able to confirm or
> share their contact details, if possible.

There is a member here Sri Ramachandra Sastry who has organized Dharma
shāstra meet in Bangalore. He knows a senior expert in these matters, Sri
Sundararama Vajapayee, who lives in Chennai. He can be consulted.  I can
share his and Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal's number with Sri Rajesh by private
mail if he is interested in contacting them.

regards
subbu