[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Re: Re: Self-effort or Fate?

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:35:41 EST 2017

According to the Law of Karma, any action we do has consequences and
we are responsible for that consequence. That consequence may be good
or bad; good consequence will bring us benefit and bad consequence will
punish us - in a nutshell. Now, my question is: do those actions we do as
a result of Duty or Dharma fall into this 'Law of Karma' category as i have
mentioned above?
Thanks

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <