[Advaita-l] Sri Vidya - Basic 01

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 00:57:47 EDT 2017

Namaste

This comes under Upasana. See the below link for explanation of Sri Vidya
Upasana Tattva -
https://www.kamakotimandali.com/srividya/utattva.html

YatrAsti bhogo na tatra mokShaH yatrAsti mokShaH na tu tatra bhogaH |
ShrIsundarI sAdhakapuMgavAnAM bhogashcha mokshashcha karastha eva ||

`Where there is worldly enjoyment, there is no salvation; where there is
salvation, there is no worldly enjoyment. For the great worshippers of Sri
Sundari, both worldly enjoyment and salvation are at hand'

The Upasakas of Sri Vidya will get Bhoga and Moksha both. This is
impossible for others because if you want Moksha you cannot have Bhoga and
if you want Bhoga you cannot have Moksha.

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 10:02 PM, sreenivasa murthy <narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
> wrote:

> Dear Sri Venkatsha Murthy,
> Pranams to you.
>
>     "Sri Chakra or Sri Yantra is a diagramatic representation like a map
> of the
> Complete Nerve Plexus of the body (Marma points). It is a known fact that
> spiritual realization occurs when the consciousness enters a 'hole' like
> region in the heart chakra , resulting in blissful and ego-free state.'"
>
> I got confused when I read the above statement. Is this statement in tune
> with the Upanishadic teaching? What exactly the word 'consciousness' mean
> in this context? Does it mean Atman or *aMtaHkaraNa* ? I request you
> kindly to help me in getting the confusion removed.
>
> Help in this regard from other knowlegeable members will be gratefully
> received.
> Thanking you,
>
> With respectful namaskars,
> Sreenivasa Murthy