[Advaita-l] Watch "மெய்சிலிர்க்கும் வசனம்! மறக்க முடியாத காட்சி | Rajinikanth Mass Scenes| Sri Ragavendra Scenes|" on YouTube

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:12:57 EDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Srinath Vedagarbha <svedagarbha at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:06 PM, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>

>> On 30 Sep 2017 02:36, "Srinath Vedagarbha" <svedagarbha at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> It is not that I am unaware of the above. Yet what is depicted in the
>>> movie is good to the society.
>>>

>> The sentiment that one should do good to society is praise worthy, but
>> not the cost of actual tatva. Do you teach kids falsehood even if it is
>> sweeter to them?
>>

>> What you call 'actual' tattva is what is disputed.
>>

> That's fine, but you are doing is totally different. Sri.Raghavendra
> Tirtha is saying 'actual tatva' is xyz. You may agree or disagree and that
> is the besides the point. What you are doing is saying is what is 'attava'
> to Sri.Raghavenda Tirtha is good for society. That is what  exactly I am
> saying is quite wrong.

It is not what I am saying but the movie says quite innocently though. I
think the best attitude to such a situation is none other than this:

conversations/messages/20984

//I remember in a very small town near Vridhachalam in Tamilnadu Rajani's
Raghavendrar was screened and even ordinary people but admirers of Gurugalu
were seeing the movie ,which I can never forget in my life AND REMEMBER THE
ACTOR ALWAYS with admiration.
LET US SEE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF THE THINGS AND IF POSSIBLE CONTRIBUTE FOR
ITS IMPROVEMENT.//

The caps are not mine but of the  one who has admiration for the actor and
the portrayal. There is much to learn from such an attitude.

> regards

vs