[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 11:39:17 EDT 2017

Namaste,

Just for the record parAshara smriti does permit remarriage of widow.
Please refer PS 4.30

When her husband is missing, or is dead, or has renounced the world, or is
impotent, or has been degraded by sin, — on any of the said five calamities
befalling a woman, law has ordained another husband for her.

​Pranams
Sujal​

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 8:05 PM, कुवँर बिपिन चौहान via Advaita-l <