[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 10:47:46 EDT 2017

//Simple question: Is the Jagadguru of Sringeri wrong in blessing the SVBF
initiative in Pennsylvania?

Answer: I bipin chauhan on behalf of Eternal Law declared it totally wrong.//

Namaste Shri Chauhanji

I salute you. You have the courage to call a spade as a spade. That too in a forum where there are many diehard followers of Sringeri maTha. Now, let us brace for the backlash. :)

Regards
Kalyan