[Advaita-l] A question about Avidya

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 05:15:07 EDT 2017

Dears
Avidhya is that which is not vidhya.Vidhya is loosely translated as
knowledge.So avidhya is something which is not knowledge or recognized as
such.Avidhya simply denotes that what you know about something is not
correct or inadequate.You have to dwelve deeply to remove that" a "
R.Krishnamoorthy.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 11:11 PM, Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l <