[Advaita-l] A question about Avidya

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 07:45:35 EDT 2017

 Thanks. I had the exact same verse in mind. The current superimposition (Effect) is the result of previous superimposition and that is in turn the result of a previous superimposition and so on. This is anadi as well. But the reason of superimposition itself is the seed/causal avidya. So although the cause of superimposition is causal ignorance, a jiva is deluded by beginning-less superimposition/anadi maya. Would this be correct?