[Advaita-l] Advaita books for those who are interested

Prasad Venkat v_vedanti at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 00:24:21 EDT 2017

Namaskaara,I have collected quite a few books and want to give some of these away due to space reasons. Some of them are on Advaita Vedanta. I can mail only to a US postal address. Will mail them through USPS. I require shipping costs which you can pay me after receiving the books. The books are free and I wish to give them to the interested than to a temple library here.Please email me if you would like the books. If multiple people mail me then I will distribute between the interested people.
Thank YouGuruprasad V