[Advaita-l] The Glory of Sannyasa

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 24 07:49:43 EDT 2017

Dear Bhaskarji,                            I am referring to the e-mail on 13th September at 11AM with the thread " Karma & Renunciation together' I strict to the statement that "There can be Sannyasa from Karma phala but not the other way as sannayasa from Karma".
Before taking sannyasa diskha, the person should physically cut all the bondages which he has in the materialistic world & He should give up all to his preceptor/Guru who is giving the Diksha, i.e the Kashaya dhari with his danda, then only he will succeed in his sannyasa asrama & From that he should never return to the House holder.He should also  take the food by 'Bikshatan' not by cooking.Cooking of the Food is strictly prohibited for sannyasi.
The other way which I am talking is that Sannyasa from Karma is some thing like that, it can be 'Manasika', I mean you will not be wearing the 'Kashya vastra' always which one has to do during Diksha time & parvadina. He should spend his time alone most of the time at a single place, not roaming much and his departure from the physical body/materialistic world should be 'Not eartlhy samadhi', it can be a kapala bheda or salila dipping for which our family sets the best example. One should be dipped in the ganges with under weight so that his physical body  should be eaten by Jalachara i.e Fishes & their family members, after the shakti/breath leaves him.

"cognizing his true svarupa" after the grhastha ashrama.
Sir Ji, Swarupa Nirupana hetu can only be done by 'Sri guru' who has implanted his shakti power into the sadhaga at the required time, other than that none can do that job or any certificate will not help in knowing the person's Brahamma Svarupa.Why I told like this that during the 'Sri vidya purna diksha' Process, The sahdaga will be purified physically using all the auspicious water, i;e ganges, godavari, narmada, yamuna, saraswati & matruaka/mitti  obtained form the elephants/horses/cows resting place, leaves obtained from arka,aswatta, bilva, tulasi, oudambara, maddi & mango. It is an act of physical rupa bhavana only, but actually everything is comming from the sri guru's feet.

kindly put your views
Kameswara
 Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.