[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Tatva Kaustubha book

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:50:16 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Tatva Kaustubha book
To: "bvparishat at googlegroups.com" <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>, Madhav
Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu>

Deshpandeji,

I have uploaded it to Google drive. Link is given below.
Siddhanta Kaumudi with Tattva Kaustubha (Bhattoji Dikshita's Commentary on
the Brahmasutra) 1990 (Advaita Sabha, Kumbhakonam).pdf
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwBqXMYWgobzbkROQnVQVkpFaE0>

Siddhanta Kaumudi with Tattva Kaustubha (Bhattoji Dikshita's Commentary ...

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwBqXMYWgobzbkROQnVQVkpFaE0>

regards
shankara

On Monday 30 October 2017, 4:40:36 AM IST, Madhav Deshpande <