[Advaita-l] DSV in the advaitasiddhi: no anavasthA doSha in dRShTi-sRShti

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:22:59 EDT 2017

I am simply refuting your dream analogy. Since dreams are dRShTi, which
involves Consciousness qualified by a vRtti, one cannot get away from
anavstha as charged in nyAmrita.

Well, the proof is in the pudding! DS works exactly like a dream. If there
is anavasthA in DSV, then the same anavasthA would make dreams impossible.
But, we all know dreams occur.

Anand