[Advaita-l] Accounting for Brahman appearing as the world

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 08:54:57 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Subrahmanian Ji,

I  would not have written this but for the possibility of  misunderstanding
of your post. Unfortunately it has happened even before my posting. Your
post does not mention about the jagat being a vivarta in Brahman. I do hope
it is not your understanding that jagat is not a vivarta in Brahman. If you
agree, you may like to clarify your post.

Please do not misunderstand. If you disagree with my post, it is fine by
me.

Regards

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 5:19 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <