[Advaita-l] The safe way

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 01:48:10 EDT 2017

Dear Bhaskar ji,

The excerpt was not intended to send a message that you have tried to
understand from it. It is the concluding part of a parable titled 'Teachers
to Avoid' on p.282 in the book Edifying Parables, available as a free
download e-book here:

http://www.sringeri.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Edifying-Parables.pdf

regards subbu

p.s: My earlier post on this topic was 'sent' inadvertently.