[Advaita-l] A Vedantic message

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Sep 14 04:22:17 EDT 2017

1. Ishwara alone2. Ishwara + prakRti3. nirguNa brahman + prakRti4. nirguNa brahman alone

praNAms
Hare Krishna

You can await Sri Subbu prabhuji's clarification with regard to this.  When shruti before talking anything about anything  clearly asserts : sadeva sOmyEdamagra Aseet ekaM eva adviteeyaM.  Based on this shruti vAkya only we have to determine the kAraNa of the jagat, ananyatvaM of kArya-kAraNa or material and efficient cause of jagat etc.  Since it is one without second, whatever extra material we introduce during the process of creation needs to be traced back to that adviteeya brahman only.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar