[Advaita-l] The safe way

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:49:33 EDT 2017

Namaste Bhaskarji,

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> Yes, to be frank with you I was sarcastic some time with regard to your
> stand / viewpoints  which opposes to mine  but I never ever make a
> sarcastic personal comment

​...​

> when I myself severely lacking those qualities.

​Thanks for your honesty here. In any case, I don't think you are lacking
qualities, but only openness towards sub-commentators. Even that wouldn't
have been an issue, hadn't your focus been to quote their negativity only
instead of samanvaya, being a little considerate towards those who don't
like to read that, just as you wouldn't want to read something ill talked
of your paramaguru. I prefer Bhashyakara's approach of accepting even
opponents' views unopposed to siddhAnta, let alone prakriyAbhedas in our
own siddhAnta.

> I understand that and hence due to my limitations I stopped talking
> vedAnta with you long back prabhuji to avoid further damage to our
> relationship.  Don’t you think we can still be a good cyber net friends
> barring our differences??  If I don’t deserve your friendship at least put
> me under the neutral category without treating me as your shatru prabhuji??
>    I hope you would accept my request.

​Neither do I consider anyone as an enemy nor do I have ill-wishes towards
anyone. Its against my prayer of sarve bhavantu sukhinaH.​

> May the almighty bless you forever.  if god wills we shall meet again
>
> ​Thanks, wish you the same​. Sure, why not!

​
svamatAviruddhaM paramatamapi abhyupagantavya
​M
, kimu vaktavyaM svamataprakriyAbhedAH,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */
​​