[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: vedAntins at the time of shankara

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:23:54 EDT 2017

If BhartRprapancha considers both (jagat and Brahman) as Real (paramArtham)
viz bheda in bandha is satyam and abheda in mokSha is satyam too - which
seems Dualistic, which is termed BhedAbhedha, how can jnAna (it being vastu
tantra) bring about avidyAnivrittiH, by destroying the satya jagat ?

mithyA jagat alone can be destroyed/sublated by aikya jnAna.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l <