[Advaita-l] vedAntins at the time of shankara

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 11:26:28 EDT 2017

 Just thought of clarifying what I am saying. Although Bhartrprapancha is favouring jnana-karma samucchaya, it can be reconciled under the vyavahara plane as described by Bhaskarji. So why didn't Shankara consider it as mere prakriya bedha? In Bhamati and Vivarana too, Bhamati requires manas-shuddhi for aparoksha jnana which is nothing but moksha. How is this prakriya bedha and not Bhartrprapancha's view?