[Advaita-l] Sri Shanakara Says

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 23 00:43:15 EDT 2018

Dear friends,
Sri Shankara says :

prAg brahmavijnAnAdapi sarvO jantuH

brahmatvAtnityamEva sarvaBAvApannaH

paramArthatOavidyayA tvabrahmatvam

 asarvatvaM ca adhyArOpitE ||

Evenbefore knowing Brahman, everybody, being Brahman,

isreally always identical with all,

butignorance superimposes on him the idea that

heis not Brahman and not all.

[Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad; Mantra 1-4-10]
Please seriously ponder over this teaching and become clear
about the aim and goal of Vedanta.

Why not everyone of us of this group use our energy and timeto get rid of avidyA and reclaim our birthright and be kRutarthas?
A very simple and direct methodology as taught in the
Upanishads for reclaiming our brahmatva will be posted
if the members evince keen desire for it.
With respectful namaskars,
Sreenivasa Murthy