[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] changes at advaita-vedanta.org

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:10:52 EDT 2018

Pranams,

This is a welcome move.

Groups like yahoo and google have offer their own servers for storage. Even
if we upload it somewhere else, it is most most likely that the third party
app will be using their own server, hence google and yahoo may allow use of
images and long messages.

However, in case of private server or say VPN, the space is limited and at
times shared. Hence image and file size restrictions. Having private server
means you are in total control. Shifting entire archives would be very
difficult.

As list grows long and data piles up, it becomes difficult to maintain and
ore difficult to upgrade. Big forums do not upgrade often even those using
v-bulletin boards or IP board. b.t.w. bulletin boards (forums) are also a
place to debate and discuss

e.g. http://hindudharmaforums.com/

​HTTPS is much needed. Jaldhar ji, does it mean that this new url with
HTTPS which is different than HTTP will have to be re-indexed ​for S.E.O.?

Hari OM
Sujal

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <