[Advaita-l] cloning and inevitable mrutyu

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:34:42 EDT 2018

On this topic of 'the process of re-birth' or what Shankaracharya calls it
'Transmigration', I have read quite of bit in the 'Prasthaqnatriya' ,
especially Brahmasutra and Brihadaranyaka Upanishads. I think it is in
Chapter 5 (or 4) this topic has been discussed. I have written an essay on
this topic to be included in my forth-coming titled 'Selected Essays'. More
later - I am not ready to bore the readers.
Namasthe
 - shankar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 6:42 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <