[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:20:59 EDT 2018

Does Rig Veda also include Allah and Jesus?  :)   That is indeed news to
me. sa Brahma, sa Shiva, not sa Jesus and sa allah.

I have mentioned  clearly that I do not want to go into the details of why
these three are different. Once only needs to look at the violence
perpetuated in the name of Allah and Jesus to see the difference. Is that
not evidence enough? Do you see people killing in the name of Ishwara or
converting gullible people in the name of Ishwara?

I think we are digressing and I see no point in discussing this further. We
are too far apart in or views and we are just wasting time.

All the best,
Murali