[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 00:17:15 EDT 2018

No one has any issues with giving advaitic interpretations to selected
statements such as "The kingdom of heaven is within you " or "anaa al haqq"
etc etc. But that can hardly amount to "endorsing  Christianity," with all
its the central dogmas of those texts. Also we have such interpretations
are endorsed by only a very small  liberal section of practitioners of
those traditions. They are only a advaitic Hindu interpretation of the
Bible rather than a Christian interpretation of that very text. In fact we
will be able to see occasional shades of Advaita in so many places and can
empathise with those. What of that? That does not mean Sri Ramana puts all
religious views on the same level.

On Fri 10 Aug, 2018, 9:21 AM Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l, <