[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Talk at IIWC Bangalore - this evening

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 02:34:46 EDT 2018

Another interview of  Prof.Adluri talking on Hinduism as an "intellectual
architecture" and other related topics.

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/open-conversation/vishwa-adluri-we-have-become-so-used-to-hindu-self-effacement-that-we-now-view-hindus-as-being

On Sun 19 Aug, 2018, 8:18 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <