[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} my talk in Sanskrit on Vedanta

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:44:26 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Aravinda Rao <karavind09 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 8:36 PM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} my talk in Sanskrit on Vedanta
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Dear all,
I happened to give a talk in Sanskrit recently in the Sanskrit Academy,
Hyderabad. The topic was 'The Relevance of Vedanta in Modern Times'. The
academy has uploaded the talk in the following link.
https://www.facebook.com/vara.lakshmi.56829/videos/pcb.1964950170223067/1964911740226910/?type=3&theater
Scholars may excuse me for the grammatical errors, which are due to lack of
practice. I am posting this merely to provoke young scholars to pursue
study of original Sanskrit texts.
Aravinda Rao K