[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Dec 5 23:01:55 EST 2018

M.B. Subramanian
----------------

I am currently a student of Theoretical Physics, deeply interested in
discussions on Advaita-Vedanta. Originally from Chennai, India. I hope to
benefit from this discussion group. Dhanyavad.

Venkateswaran Mahadevan
-----------------------

This is venkateswaran Mahadevan, residing in Chennai and a software
professional. A Brahmin by birth who had too much sceptical view and almost
a non believer on the Vedic religion in his earlier part of life and now, in
the quest of knowing what is the real reality by looking into different
philosophies to some extent, and moving forward with that which convinces
the logical mind, ended up in advaitic philosophy as the most convincing and
flawless one, appealing so only to the best of his ever changing mind. Wants
to know more until the doubts settle thoroughly.
Sarvam krishnaarpanam

Vijay Chenji

I am a retired army colonel who took up Sanskrit studies post retirement. I
have done my masters in Sanskrit and presently pursuing a doctorate from
Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati. I have been studying advaitam also. I
regularly attend camps run by Arsha Vidya Gurukulam.