[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 6 02:49:12 EST 2018

 Dear participants in this thread,
   Please permit me to draw your kind attention to
the following teachings of Upanishad and Sri Shankara :
(1) AtmatO idagam sarvam || Chandogya 7-26-1(2) AtmaivEdagaM sarvam || Chandogya  7-25-2(3) Sri Shankara  writes in his commemtary to
     Brahmasutra 3-2-19 thus :     AtmA sarvagatatvAt , sarvAnanyatvAcca ||(4)Sri Shankara writes in his commenrart to mantra
     2-1-19 of Bruhadarnyaka upanishad thus:
     AtmavyatirEkENa vastvantarABAvAt ||In the light of the above teachings,
under what category the explanations using all the technical terms,
 furnished in the latest postings, come
 under the category of intellectual speculation or
 under the category of actuality?
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy