[Advaita-l] Request for English Word-by-Word translation of Sadashivendra Brahmendral's Works

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 01:16:01 EST 2018

Manas Bharadwaaj - PraNAms
you may be able to access the list without being a member and you may have to become a member if you want to post an article.
Hari Om!Sadananda

   On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 10:24:51 AM GMT+5:30, Manas Bharadwaaj via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Namaste Mahodaya,

I am not a member of the group, and hence cannot access the files. Is it
possible for you to add me to the group.

manasbharadwaaj at yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Manas Bharadwaaj