[Advaita-l] Live in the Present

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 03:03:40 EST 2018

PraNAms
What is present:
It is a thin gap where the past meets the future. This year is present, this month is present, this day is present, this hour is present, this minute is present, this second is present, this microsecond is present, this pico second is present - until there is no present left. What is left is the one who is dividing this present. That is the presence - that I am.
Hence the message should be live in 'I am' that is present all the time - nithyam and therefore satyam as Goudapaada says.
Hari Om!Sadananda