[Advaita-l] Live in the Present

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:49:46 EST 2018

Namaste

In Advaita Time is also an Illusion. It is Maayaa only. How to understand
this? In Science we learn Present Time is T = 0. Past time is negative
values of T like T = -1, -2, -3 and so on. Future time is positive values
of T like T = +1, +2, +3 and so on. But T = 0 Present Time is saying T is
Shoonya, Zero. Therefore Time is Shoonya and Maayaa only. It is not Real.

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 1:33 PM kuntimaddi sadananda <
kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

> PraNAms
>
> What is present:
>
> It is a thin gap where the past meets the future. This year is present,
> this month is present, this day is present, this hour is present, this
> minute is present, this second is present, this microsecond is present,
> this pico second is present - until there is no present left. What is left
> is the one who is dividing this present. That is the presence - that I am.
>
> Hence the message should be live in 'I am' that is present all the time -
> nithyam and therefore satyam as Goudapaada says.
>
> Hari Om!
> Sadananda
>

> On Sunday, December 23, 2018, 1:07:48 PM GMT+5:30, Venkatesh Murthy via
> Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
>

> Namaste
>
> *“**the past gives you an identity and the future holds the promise of
> salvation, of fulfillment in whatever form. Both are illusions.” – Eckhart
> Tolle Quotes*
> Wonderful video. Kindly watch and share-
>
> https://youtu.be/KmCjR1_N14E
>
> --
> Regards
>
> -Venkatesh