[Advaita-l] shrAddha for the departed soul

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 7 18:50:16 EST 2018

Dear Sastry Garu,                              Please let me know whether this book "SHRAADDHA - PITRPOOJE-ONDU OLANOTA" is available in english/hindi/telugu as it will be difficult for me to read & follow kannada although i understand little. As several people asks for for the procedures & its importance of shraddha in todays busy schedules, if some one translates to english , then it will be useful to the many people across the country. Thanks & regardsKameswara
 Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.